Congratulations on starting your job search in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)! Even though getting here may have been hard, the real work starts now as you try to find a job in the UAE. In this article, we tell people looking for work in the UAE what they should do when they get there. We cover everything you need to know to make the most of your job search and settle into your new life in the country, from opening a bank account to networking and making connections. With these tips in mind, you can feel more confident about your job search and increase your chances of getting a job in the UAE.
Also Check: Tips for Job Seekers Before Arrival in UAE
Tips for Job Seekers After Arrival in Dubai UAE | Ultimate Guidelines
- Set up your WhatsApp on a number in the UAE
- You can change where you are on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Set your LinkedIn status to “available to work.”
- Just tell the people in your circle that you’re looking for a job in the UAE on a visit visa. You can do this through WhatsApp, LinkedIn, etc.
- Connect with people in your community and people who make decisions on LinkedIn.
- If you aren’t a good fit for any job or have more than one offer, you should tell other people.
- Join Job Seekers WhatsApp Groups, take part, and help others as much as you can.
- Plan each day, get ready early in the morning, and divide your day into at least three activities: Online application ii) Networking iii) Skills development.
- Every day, write down the jobs you want on Google and use the tools bar Choose a time frame, like 24 hours, and then apply to the most recent jobs.
- You must know every word of your CV and be ready for any questions that might come up based on it.
- Include important information on the front of your CV, such as the job you want, your education, your contact information, your skills, and your visa. Status and years of work.
- You should get in touch with and tell all of your friends about your stay in UAE. You should also share your CV and get information from the right people.
- Be patient and trust in Allah. He has a better plan for everyone, so keep looking for a job until your last day in UAE.
- Make a network of friends and professionals who can help you, share your experiences with others, and apply for jobs in all possible ways.
- Use YouTube to get ready for the interview.
- Write down questions for each interview and try to find the right answers by reading and talking to other people in the field.
- Use the full name of the degree, such as “Chartered Accountant (Finalist),” and never just “CA Finalist.”
- When the interviewer asks what salary you want, ask about their budget and then give a range to show that you are flexible.
- Get the 2gis app from the App Store or Play Store. It will tell you about all the companies in UAE. It will even tell you what color each office door is, and it can work even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Send a thank-you email after the interview by asking for the interviewer’s business card during the interview.
- Keep close track of the interview. Call 80060 if you need help with labor laws.
- Call 8009090 to get help with local transportation services from the Road Transport Authority (RTA).
- During your trip to Dubai, try to stay near a metro station to make things easy and convenient.
In the end, job seekers who move to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have to deal with a lot of obstacles before they can find work and start a new life there. But job seekers can improve their chances of success by following the tips and advice in this article. Taking these steps can make a big difference in your job search, from building a professional network to making sure you have the right paperwork. Also, it’s important to keep trying even though it might take a while to find the right job. With these tips and a positive attitude, job seekers in the UAE can reach their career goals and do well in their new home.