Are you intend to apply for Sales & Marketing Jobs in Dubai? Then read the remaining material to maintain attention; you’ll thank me later. Marketing is undoubtedly a broad discipline. If you work smart, you’ll get where you’ve always wanted to go, but if you don’t understand how marketing works, you’ll end up where you don’t want to be fired. Thus, if you are a Fresher and do not have an equivalent degree in Marketing, you may be automatically rejected or you may be shortlisted but not given a wage.
|Job Type||Sales & Marketing|
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman & Al Ain|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||10-12-2023 07:18:10 PM (+04)|
Sales & Marketing Jobs in Dubai | Abu Dhabi | Sharjah | Ajman
Sales & Marketing Job Description
An summary of the duties and criteria for a career that focuses on marketing and selling goods or services can be found in a sales and marketing job description. Doing market research, developing marketing strategies and campaigns, managing sales pipelines, establishing and maintaining connections with clients and customers, and evaluating sales data to spot growth prospects are just a few of the key duties that may fall under this category. Professionals in sales and marketing need to have good interpersonal and communication skills as well as a solid grasp of customer behavior and market trends. These jobs, which may be found in many different sectors of the economy, call for creativity, strategic thinking, and the capacity to function well under pressure.
- Most of the time, you need a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- It’s best if you have relevant work experience in Sales and Marketing, especially in the industry.
- Candidates should have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills as well as good communication and people skills.
- Most jobs require that you speak English well, and knowing Arabic or other languages may be a plus.
- It’s important to know about market trends and how people act, as well as to have experience with market research and analyzing data.
- Candidates should be comfortable using a wide range of software and tools, such as CRM software, social media platforms, and marketing automation tools.
- Sales and marketing people should be able to change, be creative, and work well under pressure.
- Some jobs may require a valid UAE driver’s license and the use of a car for work.
How To Apply For Sales & Marketing Jobs in Dubai?
If you believe you are qualified for the ensuing positions and are able to meet sales goals by the deadline, please apply. Afterwards, please send your entire resume and the required documents to the email address listed below. We’d be delighted to look over your resume. I wish you the best of luck.
List Of Job Positions (Newly Announced)
|Marketing Specialist||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|CRM – Lead||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|Sales Manager||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|SALES EXECUTIVE CASHIER||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|