When it comes to talking about Dubai, where the next ten or more years’ worth of skilled worker may never be finished. Looking for Electrician Jobs in Dubai? Attend the newest walk-in interviews taking place right now! Join reputable businesses looking for qualified electricians. Ensure a fulfilling career in the expanding electrical sector in Dubai. Don’t delay; take advantage of this chance now! Apply to the top companies in the city and succeed in your field. Grab your chance to shine!”
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, & Ajman|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||10-12-2023 07:18:10 PM (+04)|
Electrician Jobs in Dubai For Hotels, Airports & Companies
Responsibilities of Electrician
Electrical systems must operate correctly and safely, which is why an electrician’s duties are crucial. Electrical systems, including wiring, lighting, and other related equipment, are installed, maintained, repaired, and upgraded by electricians. While working, they must also adhere to safety norms, laws, and construction codes. To fix electrical systems, electricians need to be proficient at reading designs, making diagnoses, and using specialized tools. Additionally, they are in charge of guaranteeing that electrical systems satisfy the particular requirements of consumers and making suggestions for energy-efficient solutions. Overall, electricians are essential in ensuring that the electrical systems in homes, companies, and public areas are safe and reliable.
- The required minimum age is 21.
- A relevant work history in electrical installation, maintenance, or repair is preferred. Candidates must have completed a vocational or technical education programme in electrical installation or a similar sector.
- A current UAE driving licence is frequently necessary.
- The ability to interpret blueprints and schematics, troubleshoot electrical issues, and operate specialised tools and equipment are just a few of the technical abilities that applicants must have.
- It is vital to be familiar with local electrical codes and safety laws.
- It’s crucial to have good teamwork and communication abilities.
- Working under pressure and in a variety of weather conditions.
Salary & Benefits for Electrician in Dubai
- Depending on experience and qualification, the typical monthly pay for an electrician in Dubai ranges from AED 2,500 to AED 8,000.
- For working past the standard hours, overtime money is frequently offered.
- Employers generally offer medical coverage and health insurance.
- All qualified employees are entitled to paid holidays and annual leave.
- Employees who reach the end of a predetermined period of service may get end-of-service rewards from their employers, such as gratuities.
- As part of the employment package, some businesses may offer extra perks like lodging, transportation, or meals.
- There may be opportunities for professional advancement, such as training programmes and promotions to managerial or supervisory positions.
How To Apply For Electrician Jobs in Dubai?
Let’s proceed and look at the list of openings. If you are a deserving person who has chosen this career path to apply for electrician jobs in Dubai and is eager to advance, we respectfully ask that you spend a few minutes creating your profile (if you haven’t already) and sending it together with the necessary documentation to the email address below or by giving us a call. I’m sending you my best wishes.
List Of Job Positions (Newly Announced)
|Electrician||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|Site Electrician||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|Automotive Electrician||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|Electrician – Engineering||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|