We’ve seen that despite applying for Accountant Jobs in Dubai in 2023, some of you may hold degrees like a B.Com, MBA, ACCA, or CA and are still having trouble finding work. To achieve your life goals, some of you might be looking for greater possibilities and bigger pay scales. If this accurately characterises you, we kindly ask that you continue reading and pay close attention to the remaining information.
|Job Type||Asst./Accountant/Accounts Manager|
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, & Ajman|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||20-11-2023 05:45:10 AM (+04)|
Accountant Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman | Latest Open Vacancies
Accountant Job Description
Recording, analyzing, and interpreting financial data are often included in an accountant’s job description, as well as giving individuals and organizations advice and direction. High levels of attention to detail, superior mathematical and analytical abilities, and familiarity with accounting concepts, rules, and software are requirements for the position. Accountants are in charge of creating financial reports, budgets, and tax returns, making sure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met, and looking for ways to increase revenue and cut costs. Additionally, they could offer clients or employers services for audits, risk management, and financial planning and analysis. Accountants may work in a variety of fields, including government, education, accounting, and finance.
Accountant Jobs in Dubai for Freshers & Foreigners
Accountants in a variety of industries, including banking, finance, hotels, construction, and real estate, have several work options in Dubai. A great eye for detail, powerful analytical abilities, and familiarity with financial guidelines and accounting principles are necessary qualifications for accountant positions in Dubai.
- For the majority of Accountant Careers in Dubai, a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline is necessary.
- For senior positions, a Master’s in Accounting or CPA certification may be preferred.
- Typically, candidates must have relevant professional experience in accounting or finance, preferably in the UAE.
- Applicants should have a keen eye for detail, good analytical and problem-solving skills, and a working understanding of accounting principles and financial rules.
- Microsoft Office and accounting software knowledge are prerequisites.
- Success in Accountant Jobs in Dubai also depends on having excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- For employment in the UAE, foreign applicants must acquire a work visa and fulfil all legal requirements.
Job Prospects for Accountant Jobs in Dubai 2023
There is a constant increase in the need for qualified workers, which bodes well for the employment prospects of accountants in Dubai. One of the city’s fastest-growing industries is accounting and finance, according to Dubai Jobs, the official career portal for the Dubai Government. Depending on experience and education, an accountant in Dubai might earn anywhere from AED 5,000 to AED 20,000 per month on average.
You will find a range of positions listed below, for which both recent graduates and professionals with experience may apply, depending on job availability. Wishing you the best of luck on your new professional journey.
List Of Job Positions (Newly Announced)
Company Name: AWS Distribution
Work Location: Dubai
- Candidates having more than 1 Year UAE experience as an Accountant in Real Estate, FMCG, Hypermarket, Tadbeer, Manufacturing and Trading companies can be entertained for this position only.
- B.Com degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- Employee benefits and perks.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Positive and collaborative work environment.
Interview Date: Saturday, 30th September 2023
Interview Timing: 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Interview Location: Bin Shabib Mall, Block 3, 1st Floor, Human Resource Department, Al Qusais Industrial Area 1, Dubai.
Documents Required: Please bring your resume and Passport copy with you.
Company Name: Clover Medical Centre
Work Location: Dubai
Experience: Candidates with 1 year of experience as a Senior Accountant
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
Interview Date: Thursday, 28th September 2023
Interview Timing: 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Interview Location: Clover Medical Center, Office #304, 3rd Floor, Al Ahli House, Above Panoor Restaurant, Next to Carrefour Market, Al Nahda 2, Dubai.
Contact: 052 7859888
Landline: 04 2633655
Accountant – Male
Company Name: Emirates Realty
Availability: Should be able to join immediately
Driving License: Candidates with valid UAE driving license
Experience: Candidates must have 2 years of UAE experience
Salary: 4000 AED per month
Knowledge: Candidates must have good knowledge about payroll, tax filing, etc.
Work Location: Dubai
Language Skills: Good spoken English and Hindi is a must
Interview Date: Wednesday, 27th September 2023
Interview Timing: 10:00 AM (sharp)
Interview Location: Office #2707, Citadel Tower, Business Bay, Dubai.
Contact: 054 4444983